About Me and My Blog

I am a Christian wife, mother, grandmother, teacher, friend and who ever else I am. I have been married for thirty-one years to my best friend, Greg. We live in a small town in East Texas. I am the FCS County Extension Agent. I enjoy sewing, camping, gardening, spending time with family, traveling, riding with Greg on his motorcycle. I am learning about beekeeping, soapmaking, rainwater catchment and other farmish type activities.
The name of my blog comes from a sermon I heard once about a time when Paul had been arrested and was being taken to Rome as a prisoner. The ship, on which he traveled found safe harbor, for the winter, at a place called Fairhaven. The captain of the ship wasn't content with staying so he set sail again and later was ship wrecked. I apply this to my life in that I want to be content with where God has me and what he has for me. If I am not I may end up like the ship that carried Paul, shipwrecked.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 32



Today, I am glad for a day at home to get somethings done that needed doing. The milk leaked in the refrigerator last night, so I had to empty out a few shelves and clean. I decided to clean the whole thing. I took out all the shelves and cleaned and emptied all kinds of stuff. Before that I fried some bacon to put in breakfast burritos for the freezer and made a big pot of beans to eat with mexican food within the next few days. I have done quite a bit of laundry and a little goofing off, too. It has been a great day and it is only 1:16.

No comments: